Your community eye care provider
Vision Eye Institute is Australia’s largest private provider of ophthalmic services, with a network of general and specialist ophthalmologists in clinics throughout Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
With many of our ophthalmologists also holding academic titles at major universities, we are dedicated to sharing our knowledge and promoting the highest standards of ophthalmic care throughout Australia. Vision Eye Institute also supports a dedicated research unit that is responsible for translating data into peer-reviewed research articles and developing new avenues for innovation.
Do you share our vision?
Help us support excellence in eye care by joining our educational network for GPs and other healthcare professionals
At Vision Eye Institute, we’re passionate about sharing our knowledge with other healthcare providers to ensure all Australians receive the highest-quality ophthalmic care. This is why we established SHARED VISION – a network for collaboration with our GP and optometric colleagues.
SHARED VISION membership is FREE and includes:
- 24/7 access to our regularly updated collection of educational material (e.g. online CPD modules, case studies, videos, podcasts, clinical pearls and articles)
- Earlybird invitations to our Continuing Education in Eye Care series for GPs held throughout the year (you may wish to log your attendance at these sessions as self-directed learning)
- A variety of resources for your practice (e.g. urgent care availability for individual Vision Eye Institute clinics, referral pads, patient handouts, useful links)
- A member-only newsletter featuring a selection of exclusive and new-release content, including expert interviews
- Your own account profile so you can manage your contact details and event registrations and request tax invoices and attendance certificates in one convenient place.